Make a Donation
“I support Tiny Lives because I believe every child and family should receive the appropriate medical care and support that they need.”
There are lots of ways that you can donate to Tiny Lives:
The quickest and easiest way to donate is online. You can donate using the ‘Donate’ buttons at the top of the page, or click here. You can also make a donation via Just Giving Checkout, which has o% fees for charities, ensuring Tiny Lives gets the very most from your donation:
Traditional Donation Methods
- Bank Transfer (BACs): Please make a payment to the bank details below:
Account name: Tiny Lives Trust
Account number: 64182936
Sort code: 40-34-18
We’d appreciate if you let us know once you’ve made a BACs payment, so we can update our records and send you out a thank you letter!
- Cheque: Please make payable to ‘Tiny Lives‘ and post to our office address, or pay us a visit and drop it off.
- Cash: We request that cash is dropped of directly to our office please (our address is at the foot of this page).
- Standing Orders: Can be set up via your online banking, contact us for account details or for more information.
- Charities Aid Foundation (CAF): Please check if your workplace has a CAF account
If you are a UK Taxpayer, your donation may be eligible for Gift Aid. This is when Tiny Lives are able to reclaim the tax you have already paid on your donation. Gift Aid boosts your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate, at no extra cost to you!
Please download and fill in the form below if you would like us to be able to claim Gift Aid on your donation:
- Gift Aid Declaration – Multiple Donations (for Gift Aid to be claimed on any donation you may have made in the last 4 years and any donation you may make in the future)
- Gift Aid Declaration – Single Donation (for Gift Aid to be claimed on a single donation only)
Forms can be posted to the address at the bottom of this page or emailed to email@example.com