When you’re busy and the economic climate is tough, supporting a charity may not be the first thing you think of for your business. However, there are lots of ways to support Tiny Lives that don’t involve large donations or tons of time. All support, no matter how big or small, is vital to our charity and local business support is greatly appreciated.
Want to get involved with Tiny Lives? Here are some ideas to help you get started…
– Make Tiny Lives your Charity of the Year and we’ll work with you to maximise publicity for your company via our website, local press and media and our social media channels, which will allow you to spread the word of your business to thousands of engaged followers.
– Sponsor Tiny Lives – your name will reach a lot of our families who are your customers or potential customers. You can sponsor an event we are running, such as our Charity Ball, or sponsor new pop-up banners, collection tubs, or developmental care aids that we provide to the Neonatal Unit. The possibilities for sponsorship are endless!
– Small donations all add up – we can provide charity boxes and collection tubs for your office, kitchen, or canteen with trolley token key rings, nail files, pin badges and pens for staff to make a small donation.
– Corporate Volunteering allows your staff to get hands-on in helping the charity. Tasks vary depending on business need, but could be anything from assisting at our major events (Christmas Reunion, Charity Ball), helping with bucket collections or putting together Parent Packs for families on the Neonatal Unit.
– Set up payroll giving so your employees can regularly support Tiny Lives.
– Raise money by recycling your printer cartridges in aid of Tiny Lives.
Contact Tiny Lives on 0191 230 2112 or email@example.com to chat about how your business can help our charity and how we can assist you as a supporter.
Our Corporate Supporters