Volunteer’s Wanted – Online Retail Volunteer
Online Retail Volunteer
Tiny Lives Trust is looking for volunteers to help us grow our Nearly New online selling site.
This is a new and exciting venture and we need volunteers to help in all areas of our online selling.
You can support the administrative function with listing items, photography and/or you can support the logistics operation with packing and dispatching items that have been sold online to help raise vital funds to help premature and sick newborn babies.
This will be a home-based volunteer role working remotely with the Nearly New Sales Co-ordinator.
What you will be doing
- Process items that are donated to the charity.
- Prepare stock to be sold on eBay.
- Using simple photography skills to visually showcase preloved items for online sales.
- Create accurate and appealing item descriptions for sale on eBay.
- Evaluating item value and setting online sales prices.
- Stock-take and other administrative tasks.
The skills you need
- Friendly and helpful.
- Happy to be part of an amazing team of staff and volunteers.
- Enthusiastic about the work of Tiny Lives Trust.
- Flexible and willing to do a variety of tasks.
- Some knowledge in a range of donated, preloved, baby and children’s products.
- Attention to detail.
- An interest in digital photography.
What’s in it for you
- Make a difference to the lives of premature and sick newborn babies and their families.
- Gain experience working for a non-profit charity organisation.
- Flexible schedule.
- An insight into how Tiny Lives re-sell, re-use and recycle donated items.
- Training, support and guidance from Nearly New Sale Coordinator and Tiny Lives team.
It would be great if you are able to volunteer a few hours every couple of weeks (or even more if you want) but we’re happy to be flexible to work around your availability.
If you have any questions about the volunteer role, please get in touch with email@example.com.
If you would like to apply, please complete an application form here.