Nearly New Sales and Selling Online
Donations of Baby and Toddler Clothes and Items
Tiny Lives runs regular second-hand sales of pre-loved baby and toddler clothes and items. These Nearly New Sales allow us to raise vital funds for the charity, and are a great opportunity for local families to pick up a bargain!
Due to the current circumstances, the 2020 Nearly New Sales are currently on hold. We will announce the next sale as soon as we are able. In the meantime, we are still accepting donations when possible. Please email email@example.com for more information.
The Sales accept the following items:
- Clothes: Daywear, outerwear, swimwear and nightwear up to around 3 years old. The only footwear we accept are slippers, wellies and jellies. We also accept maternity wear.
- Toys: Toys and puzzles from baby through to preschool age, as long as they are clean, undamaged and in full working order (with batteries where possible please!). We also accept books, DVDs, CDs, dressing-up outfits and games. Unfortunately we do not accept donations of soft toys unless they are new (with tags) as we find that these do not sell particularly well.
- Equipment: A range of baby and toddler equipment including large items such as pushchairs (subject to approval). We also accept bedding and nursey items amd books aimed at parents (e.g. child development and babycare topics etc).
For Health and Safety reasons, the Nearly New Sales cannot accept:
- Electrical items
- Breast pumps
- Used baby bottles
- Car seats
- Cot mattresses and bumpers
- Fire guards
- Door bouncers
- Baby walkers
- Crash helmets
- Bike seats
- Hand-knitted toys
- Hand-knitted clothing with buttons
- Any items of childrens clothing with a neck drawstring
If we are unable to sell your items at one of our events (or your donation is large and we cannot store it until our next event), we may try other avenues such as selling online via eBay.
eBay for Tiny Lives
Did you know that you can sell on eBay and raise money for Tiny Lives at the same time?
All you need to do is list your item and choose a percentage of the sale price to donate, from 10 – 100%. The money is donated directly to the charity, with no extra steps needed from you. You can find out more here.
During COVID-19, we are also listing a lot of the items that would usually be sold at our Nearly New Sales on eBay. Check out our page for some bargains, or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to donate an item that we can then sell on.