Meet, Chat, Learn – Self-Care Workshop (September 2019)
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming Self-Care Workshop! This workshop is being run by expert guides from Back to Balance, and funded by Tiny Lives so that it is free-of-charge for all former Ward 35 parents.
You can see some more details about the session below:
“You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.”- Unknown
When we are stressed and overwhelmed by life’s challenges, we tend to neglect ourselves, not realising the effect it has on our physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Feeling depleted, burnt-out, unable to cope, alone, anxious and even depressed start to become our norm. This should not be the case. By taking the time to replenish your cup daily, it will help you with your coping mechanisms as well have a positive effect on your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
In this 2 hour interactive workshop you will:
- Learn to prioritise your needs so you can look after your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing
- Learn to recognise what your limits are
- Explore some simple self-care ideas
- Introduce the concepts of self-nurture through self-care
- Practise a self-care meditation.
- Leave this workshop with tools to keep your cup always filled.
For more information or to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org